Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yeah it would be good for them to get rid of the current regressions in highway NOA with FSD Beta before they move forward. Need to get on par with radar, have speed limit max set to 90mph, etc. And maybe learn to anticipate traffic a bit. Being able to look more than 100-200 meters ahead would be a nice touch.
Maybe being able to pick up break lights could cause the car to slow a little earlier when all the cars ahead are hitting the breaks. Nothing more unnerving then going full speed into stopped traffic

Anyone see any swags as to how many more testers (or total testers) will be trying out FSD 10.3?
I can't turn this into a swag but the TeslaFi stats below might give a little guidance at least in relative terms. The 99's are at 19% which is higher than the 12% that had 100 before 10.2 was released. We can assume that some of the previous 100's have slipped back to 99 but even with that assumption it would seem that this release tranche should be larger than for 10.2. We can also assume that some of the 16% that have 98's will be able to raise their score before the cutoff. Of course, ;), they will do their planning to get to 99 using this spreadsheet - Safety Score

1634673398875.png

So, are they going to take the “snapshot” this Friday, or are they using the one they took like three weeks ago on Friday @ 2:30pst? I’m 0.2pts from being at 100 as of right now.
The evidence now points to no snapshots beings used for people with a score of 100. They continue getting fsd beta - as they achieve 100 (score) + 100 (miles). So, its closer to realitime - if your score is 99 once they make the beta available to people with 99 score, you will get the beta. If someone gets to 99 a day later - then, they will get fsd a day later.

Reactions: rxlawdude
The evidence now points to no snapshots beings used for people with a score of 100. They continue getting fsd beta - as they achieve 100 (score) + 100 (miles). So, its closer to realitime - if your score is 99 once they make the beta available to people with 99 score, you will get the beta. If someone gets to 99 a day later - then, they will get fsd a day later.
So, technically, if I get to 100 tomorrow or Thursday, I’d have 10.2 pushed to my vehicle, or would they wait for 10.3, allegedly on Friday/Saturday?

So, technically, if I get to 100 tomorrow or Thursday, I’d have 10.2 pushed to my vehicle, or would they wait for 10.3, allegedly on Friday/Saturday?
Right. There are people who go it right after they achieved 100 (see the other threads). Teslafi also shows some 30 people getting fsd beta yesterday/today.

1634686009903.png

Tesla and Elon are exceptionally wealthy and successful, however, they're not contributing campaign money, not sponsoring junkets, not hiring politicians and their families when they retire, not hiring government officials, not advertising in news papers and trade magazines, ...etc...

It'd be so easy for all of these problems to go away if Tesla and Elon just looked the other way while these fine people to put their hands into his and Tesla's pockets.

Tesla didn’t put in enough campaign money. Gotta learn fast Elon!

Tesla and Elon are exceptionally wealthy and successful, however, they're not contributing campaign money

Of course they are.

Political donations by Tesla motors. Over 90% to one of the two parties.

Political donations by Elon Musk personally. Significantly more party-balanced.

Just looked a some stuff about this Missy character. Seems like she's aligned to TSLAQ and the only way Tesla will satisfy her will be to declare bankwuptcy. :oops:

Tesla and Elon are exceptionally wealthy and successful, however, they're not contributing campaign money, not sponsoring junkets, not hiring politicians and their families when they retire, not hiring government officials, not advertising in news papers and trade magazines, ...etc...

It'd be so easy for all of these problems to go away if Tesla and Elon just looked the other way while these fine people to put their hands into his and Tesla's pockets.

• Disagree
Reactions: diplomat33
Of course they are.

Political donations by Tesla motors. Over 90% to one of the two parties.

Political donations by Elon Musk personally. Significantly more party-balanced.
Yes - and famously Elon supported Yang in Dem primary. Not Biden or Kamala. Obviously not a political calculation.

Anyway, Tesla doesn't even have a lobby firm representing them in DC.