Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Elon Plaid Farts, and animals and SpaceX and such

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Elon, I hope you are feeling good today?
I got something that might make you smile, but who knows maybe you thought of it already... But read me out, cuz I'll give you $500 extra if you put this feature in my cybertruck. And IF you only put it in my Cyber truck I'll give you $500 and a kiss dead on the lips.
Audi or someone just put an article out about their cars making some noises, Well I was in Annie Oakley, and anything Audi can do you can do better... and I can't bake a pie (only a very few will get those).
So here is what I replied to the Audi "noises" article....

All kidding aside, well perhaps I can put some "kidding" in it....
How hard would it be for a software engineer to... All those below could be choices from the screen. And the driver could choose both the internal interactive sound, AND an external sound stream.
Launch Mode should be enhanced....make the internal speakers mimic a SpaceX launch, with the official voice of the launches saying after a specific noise perhaps one that mimics the sound coming from the rocket "disengagement of the boosters has occurred" . And then at 100mph another spaceX mechanical sound with the Official Announcer saying something else truly "Space-ish" like "Separation of the Dragon capsule achieved." heck fill other bits in there like when the wheels first roll the announcement of "lift-off."
While those outside could hear the SpaceX Rocket launch noise AND be given audio And VISUAL cues that the vehicle has achieved various speeds... Something as simple as all the rear lights blink at 10mph increments with a long blink at 60mph, and a cascading visual at 100mph...
Animal lovers in Cheetah mode.... When in Cheetah stance the purr of the big cat comes over the speakers, a Cheetah running with the occasional leopard scream (as as far as I know a cheetah doesn't sound fearsome?) as the 60mph and 100mph are reached
.... for horsey people have a blend of Kentucky Derby gates opening and neighing with the "thundering hooves." heck that could work well for the outside noise too?

And then to make fun of the muscle car crowd give an option of various engines... Nascar, or F-1, or A dragster..even one of them rice burner idiot things that come through my town acting the fool..but have them do the "all exterior lights blink" at whatever desired speeds the Driver chooses.
Slap a big speaker on the outside, and giddyup! I'd easily pay a few hundred for that speaker and the software.

Oh I promised a funny/kidding one... right now just the way the Tesla vehicles "sit" a "soft"ware update could be done so all the seats fart when the accelerator is aggressively pressed and /or at certain speeds. Just a simple little "tweak."
Elon? You in a good mood today?

You gotta admit, it'd be cool to have, and it wouldn't cost much, and it'd make the world a better place.