Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Elon & Twitter

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought this was very relevant:

Similarly, I don't think the new CEO will have any actual real power and even though it's in his right, Elon will call all the shots no matter what moving forward. Everyone can take that however they want whether that's a positive or not.

As a counter argument, it could also be the new CEO is cleaning house which is common when new leadership comes in. Being in ad sales however isn't the same as content moderation and the CEO hasn't started yet.

• Informative
Reactions: Dave EV and Norbert
Clarification of what we can write about on this thread might be helpful. What constitutes the things we can't talk about exactly - maybe some examples.
This would be good.
I was banned for one day for posting a book review about radicalization and social media. I guess it was deemed to be "political". I've hesitated to post again (or even read this thread) for fear of a more permanent ban.
It's difficult to post about "Elon and Twitter" without any political reference since that is the elephant in the room. Kind of like talking about the war in Ukraine without mentioning war.
I did post something today (about Elon and the kerfuffle with the anti-trans video series) but I fear that this, too, could be branded "political".
It would be good to have some guidance... or maybe just shut this thread down completely.

Status
Not open for further replies.