Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Elon & Twitter

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know. We should be celebrating slave traders and people who committed genocide before 1900.
I take the centrist view that if the monument/statue/whatever was put up to celebrate something good they did it should remain, if it was put up to celebrate something bad they did then it should be removed (like fighting for the Confederacy).

Just like how a broken clock is right twice a day, a singular instance a trend does not make.

That being said I do fully expect there to be more instances of this, but any observer can look at his tweets as a whole and see where he does lean, especially over the past few weeks.
If you have actually been paying attention you'd know it's not a singular instance. He also refused to bring Alex Jones back on twitter, he banned Kanye, he told Trump the Constitution is more important than any presidency and that he'd have lost 2020 election no matter what.

This observation applies to some of the opinions about Elon too, just because he doesn't agree with mainstream liberal positions does not make him a right winger.
It's the conspiratorial crap I find offensive (and they are all right wing conspiracies). He doesn't share positions on real issues these days.

This observation applies to some of the opinions about Elon too, just because he doesn't agree with mainstream liberal positions does not make him a right winger.
LoL Matt Taibbi apparently is a right wing nutcase who happened to write for the Rolling Stones, in which real conservative columnist call them "the house organ of the Democratic National Committee". Elon made sure he gave the twitter files that HE haven't even seen much of it to a left and right leaning journalist. However, everyone is a shill for republican fascists if they write anything for Musk.

We need Obama back to restore the democratic party back to decency cause wtf. I understand Trump was a virus for right wing extremist but man did the left created an antidote gone wrong and it became a woke mind virus instead.

Last edited:
LoL Matt Taibbi apparently is a right wing nutcase who happened to write for the Rolling Stones, in which real conservative columnist call them "the house organ of the Democratic National Committee". Elon made sure he gave the twitter files that HE haven't even seen much of it to a left and right leaning journalist. However, everyone is a shill for republican fascists if they write anything for Musk.

We need Obama back to restore the democratic party back to decency cause wtf. I understand Trump was a virus for right wing extremist but man did the left created an antidote gone wrong and it became a woke mind virus instead.

Please fill me in on the "woke mind virus."

I know Elon considers it the number one threat in the world, but the only definition I have Benn able to find is from DeSantis when his lawyer told a federal judge it means “the belief there are systemic injustices in American society and the need to address them.”

I understand that this was upward of a week ago, and since then Governor DeSantis may have changed his mind.

I know Elon considers it the number one threat in the world, but the only definition I have Benn able to find is from DeSantis when his lawyer told a federal judge it means “the belief there are systemic injustices in American society and the need to address them.”

I understand that this was upward of a week ago, and since then Governor DeSantis may have changed his mind.
I see it as a progressive (exponential over the last 4 years or so) affirmation of mental illness and moral hazard in the guise of inclusivity and social justice.

I posted a video up a few of how Elon sees what the woke mind virus is.

A video after that has Obama explaining how woke politics have gone wrong, basically saying what Musk said but without calling it a woke mind virus.

I see it as a progressive (exponential over the last 4 years or so) affirmation of mental illness and moral hazard in the guise of inclusivity and social justice.

“Mental illness and moral hazard in the guide of inclusivity” is quite a line. What kind of mental illnesses do you see as being over included these days, and should revert to being excluded?

Elon’s talking in a code a lot more recently. “The woke mind virus is either defeated or nothing else matters” doesn’t quite land the same way as when he would talk about clean energy and reusable rockets.

What kind of mental illnesses do you see as being over included these days, and should revert to being excluded?

Elon’s talking in a code a lot more recently. “The woke mind virus is either defeated or nothing else matters” doesn’t quite land the same way as when he would talk about clean energy and reusable rockets.
You really asking? Because it would truly veer off topic as to what EM considers it to be though I suspect my definition doesn’t fall all that far from his.

I’d be happy to discuss it somewhere other than this thread so as to not derail it. I promise it’s more wholesome than what your reply implied. 🙂

I posted a video up a few of how Elon sees what the woke mind virus is.

A video after that has Obama explaining how woke politics have gone wrong, basically saying what Musk said but without calling it a woke mind virus.

Thanks for pointing back to that video, listened to his definition a few times:

- Elon: “At it’s heart, wokeness is divisive, exclusionary and hateful. It basically gives mean people a reason [pause] it gives them a shield to be mean, to be cruel. False virtue”

If that’s woke, then is anti-woke to be unifying, inclusive and loving?

Elon’s tweeting seems to be a lot more woke recently than anti-work if these are his metrics.

@ElectricIAC - Up to you to answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.