Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Elon & Twitter

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it would be hilarious if by the time the next rent cheque is due the building was cleared out and Twitter HQ popped up somewhere in Central (or North) Texas all of a sudden.
I think it's hilarious that it's news about Twitter not paying rent for WEEKs. Since when are rent due on a weekly basis? Also there's a closing statement that may or may not have pro-rated rent payments as part of the closing cost.

Nobody believed that. Lots of political thought violated Twitter’s policies. As posted many times here Twitter had a different definition of shadowban than the one you’re using. They absolutely told people they deranked content (and Elon has said this will continue.)
@ElectricIAC I’m sure you knew they were deranking posts. Haha.
Spoiler alert: they also censored a lot of Covid stuff that turned out to be true. I’m sure you all will be shocked by that too.
Of course I doubt whoever Elon picks to do the reveal will add the context of the tons of BS they censored.

• Helpful
Reactions: ElectricIAC
@ElectricIAC I’m sure you knew they were deranking posts. Haha.
Spoiler alert: they also censored a lot of Covid stuff that turned out to be true. I’m sure you all will be shocked by that too.
Of course I doubt whoever Elon picks to do the reveal will add the context of the tons of BS they censored.
It's what Matt (left leaning) and Weis(right leaning) picks to reveal. Elon is not going over hundreds of company emails, and year long text message chain to create a narrative. He didn't even know the person who was handling the information was a mole. Probably has something to do with him trying to fix twitter and having like 3 other multi billion dollar companies to manage.

Reactions: ElectricIAC
Funny when people on the extreme religious right, (Babylon Bee), describe "woke" as an intolerant religion.
The bee is religious? 🤣

E5EA2AC4-892E-45BD-9898-7456FA529F77.gif

The bee is religious?
Continuing to prove your lack of knowledge, (and the faulty forum software showing it to me unfortunately):

The Babylon Bee is a right-wing Christian news satire website that publishes satirical articles on topics including religion, politics, current events, and public figures. It has been referred to as a Christian, evangelical, or conservative version of The Onion.

It's what Matt (left leaning) and Weis(right leaning) picks to reveal. Elon is not going over hundreds of company emails, and year long text message chain to create a narrative. He didn't even know the person who was handling the information was a mole. Probably has something to do with him trying to fix twitter and having like 3 other multi billion dollar companies to manage.
Jack Dorsey doesn’t think they’re presenting a balanced account and wants all the files released.
Elon did know “the mole” (he responded to a tweet where someone pointed it out but maybe he forgot).

K? What does that have to do with what Elon thinks what woke is? In the end he asked bb what they thought because he doesn't know.
Elon's description was equally idiotic and right inline with BB. "Exclusionary, hateful...", that's religious extremism in a nutshell. What "woke" is really just previously downtrodden members of society getting a stronger voice to fight back. Yes, as I've said in the past, some people have abused that and taken it too far, but I'll take conservatives getting upset about pronouns and not being able to say the N word or F word or punch down on minorities and LGBTQ people. The world is changing, as it needs to, and conservative white people need to face those changes.

No surprise that the people that Elon now endorses don’t believe in climate change or electric vehicles. They never did.

Did they specifically say that they don’t believe in climate change in that tweet? There’s enough there to say they don’t believe that EV’s affect the climate without paraphrasing in a dishonest way.

And rather than using it as some kind of “own”, consider replying to them in a respectful way how you disagree and provide facts.

Status
Not open for further replies.