Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Empty Update?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sorry if I missed the thread on this, but I just got the latest update, and when I go to Release Notes (What's new in this release) It is just a big empty box. No content.

Version 2019.8.3 da116a6

Anybody else have this?

Last edited:
Sorry if I missed the thread on this, but I just got the latest update, and when I go to Release Notes (What's new in this release) It is just a big empty box. No content.

Version 2019.8.3 da116a6

Anybody else have this?

Do you have adequate WiFi/LTE connection? When mine does this I usually just leave the blank window on and it eventually loads. Or I do a reset.

• Informative
Reactions: Fiddler
Maybe it's Elon's eccentric style, like empty tweets. Maybe there is a lower case letter x or some other code using black font on black screen. ;) Just kidding, empty release notes have been reported by people over time, myself included. Best guess is that the update didn't apply all the way and release notes got lost somehow - doesn't fill me with confidence in the Tesla OTA system either (I'm thinking - what else didn't make it? What if it's something important to the operation of the car?)

Last edited: