Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

enabling browser access on all Model 3 Standard Range Plus and Standard Range vehicles!!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

vickh

Dec 16, 2018
az
So the big question is how do I get them to push it ASAP...

Introducing Software Version 10.0

Streaming Media & Browser Support Coming to all Model 3 Vehicles
To take advantage of the advanced media features in Software Version 10.0, we are also enabling browser access on all Model 3 Standard Range Plus and Standard Range vehicles. The update will also enable streaming media access to Spotify, TuneIn, and Slacker while connected to WiFi for these cars.

So the big question is how do I get them to push it ASAP...

I think us SR/SR+ folks are in for a decent wait for V10... We might get the update within the next week or so. I was kinda hoping that V10 would also bring the premium connectivity option for SR/SR+ owners but that does not seem to be the case yet.

Reactions: vickh
I think us SR/SR+ folks are in for a decent wait for V10... We might get the update within the next week or so. I was kinda hoping that V10 would also bring the premium connectivity option for SR/SR+ owners but that does not seem to be the case yet.

week is pretty quick for Tesla time. Advanced update mode is active and waiting. Does being on wifi help move it along?

I'm waiting for the $100 premium connectivity option too and will use a hotspot in the interim.

• Informative
Reactions: Wilsonwww
week is pretty quick for Tesla time. Advanced update mode is active and waiting. Does being on wifi help move it along?

I'm waiting for the $100 premium connectivity option too and will use a hotspot in the interim.

Far as I know, wifi will only be used to download the update. Your car will receive the notification of an available update regardless if it is connected to wifi.