Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Encourage Tesla for the Model 3 SR sooner

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So the Ontario EVIP is cancelled and there's not much I can do so I've got to move on. I will most likely be waiting for the SR as it was my plan from the beginning when I first placed my reservation 2 years ago. I know Tesla and Elon have their own priorities but I think we should still encourage and push Tesla to get the SR version out sooner as a way to "stick" to those who don't see the potential behind EVs. I'm not looking into starting any political discussions here, this isn't the place for it. I just want to see the EV movement continue to grow. :eek:) Cheers!!

So the Ontario EVIP is cancelled and there's not much I can do so I've got to move on. I will most likely be waiting for the SR as it was my plan from the beginning when I first placed my reservation 2 years ago. I know Tesla and Elon have their own priorities but I think we should still encourage and push Tesla to get the SR version out sooner as a way to "stick" to those who don't see the potential behind EVs. I'm not looking into starting any political discussions here, this isn't the place for it. I just want to see the EV movement continue to grow. :eek:) Cheers!!

They can’t make it now and they’ve explained why. In due time. And since you seem to want Tesla to survive, you’ll support their reasons and decision to make the higher profit variations at this point in time.