Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EQS 580 Sedan Bad?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Kandiru

Oct 20, 2014
USA
I compare Lucid, Taycan, and this one with the Model S from time to time
when MS nostalgia hits me and anticipating the 2025 legacy NACS switch.

The EQS 580 is the only one I can regularly find used with low miles sub-80K,
some loaded with 30k in packages.

Is there something wrong with these cars? I talked to a granny at the local
grocery store parking lot who drives a 450 and loves it, no issues at all.

I much prefer the EQS to a Model S, or anything from Tesla. Sorry, but you asked the question here, so I'm replying.
I drove an EQS over 400 miles in the southern US on a variety of roads. It has much better handling, more comfortable suspension, and is much better quality than anything Tesla offers. I have driven a Model X and S on several occasions. Rides in Model Y and 3 in Uber immediately confirm the economy car ride and that turns me off ever wanting one.

Whenever I think of buying a Tesla, I drive an EQ vehicle and read all the negative comments in this forum and I remember why I don't have a Tesla.:)

I much prefer the EQS to a Model S, or anything from Tesla. Sorry, but you asked the question here, so I'm replying.
I drove an EQS over 400 miles in the southern US on a variety of roads. It has much better handling, more comfortable suspension, and is much better quality than anything Tesla offers. I have driven a Model X and S on several occasions. Rides in Model Y and 3 in Uber immediately confirm the economy car ride and that turns me off ever wanting one.

Whenever I think of buying a Tesla, I drive an EQ vehicle and read all the negative comments in this forum and I remember why I don't have a Tesla.:)
Yet you hang out in a Tesla forum for kicks lol. Fun life.

I compare Lucid, Taycan, and this one with the Model S from time to time
when MS nostalgia hits me and anticipating the 2025 legacy NACS switch.

The EQS 580 is the only one I can regularly find used with low miles sub-80K,
some loaded with 30k in packages.

Is there something wrong with these cars? I talked to a granny at the local
grocery store parking lot who drives a 450 and loves it, no issues at all.

There’s a EQS thread already… I posted about the sluggish demand here. Sluggish demand means massive bargains.
AMA about owning Modern Mercedes EVs

Used AMG EQS with 9k miles listing for $86k.