Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

error bms_f033 bms_062

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
this is the photo of error. If some body have description for Tesla errors

Attachments

• 91E8D983-D943-42EE-916B-B91D5B93F91A.jpeg
    91E8D983-D943-42EE-916B-B91D5B93F91A.jpeg
    163.1 KB · Views: 349
I have the same errors. Did you figure it out?
The Battery Management System (BMS) will trigger this alert when it senses a loss of contactor power while the contactors are closed. The BMS assumes that it could be because the pyro fuse on the contactor power supply signal blew during a crash.

This may trigger while a vehicle is in Service and the contactor power supply loop has been pulled.1

Pregunta: hola, tengo los mismos errores, despues de un pequeño choque, no se dañó nada pero no me deja circular D ni R, alguien sabe como borrar los errores?
Question: hello, I have the same errors, after a small crash, nothing was damaged but it does not let me circulate D or R, does anyone know how to erase the errors?

Respuesta: Hola, debes revisar el pirofusible de la batería de 12V. Este tópico ya fue tratado en este foro, revisa este enlace. Saludos.
Answer: Hello, you should check the pyrofuse of the 12V battery. This topic has already been discussed in this forum, check this link, Best regards.

PS:
Este es un foro en inglés, he traducido el contenido de tu pregunta y mi respuesta a inglés para que sirva a otros usuarios.
This is an English language forum, I have translated the content of your question and my answer to serve other users.