Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

ESPN Los Angeles on Tune-In not working

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Add Bill Simmons podcast to the list.

What do you have to do to get them to fix this?

Hey Tesla, a little lesson time working on enhanced farting and more time fixing these radio apps!

I reached out to TuneIn support about the Bill Simmons podcast and got this reply:

"The Bill Simmons podcast stream has an HTTPS format, which we believe it is not supported by Tesla. We encourage you to contact Tesla's customer support to confirm this. You are able to listen to other podcasts because their stream is in an HTTP format, supported by Tesla."

I then sent an email to Tesla support, and, of course, never heard anything back from them again.

I reached out to TuneIn support about the Bill Simmons podcast and got this reply:

"The Bill Simmons podcast stream has an HTTPS format, which we believe it is not supported by Tesla. We encourage you to contact Tesla's customer support to confirm this. You are able to listen to other podcasts because their stream is in an HTTP format, supported by Tesla."

I then sent an email to Tesla support, and, of course, never heard anything back from them again.

The Simmons podcast always worked until recently. Is Tunein saying that all of a sudden they changed formats? Why would the Simmons podcast narrow its audience, especially eliminating a so called affluent audience of Tesla owners?

Something does not sound right!

Tesla, please fix this!

One by one they are systematically eliminating all of their popular sports channels!

The Simmons podcast always worked until recently. Is Tunein saying that all of a sudden they changed formats? Why would the Simmons podcast narrow its audience, especially eliminating a so called affluent audience of Tesla owners?

Something does not sound right!

Tesla, please fix this!

One by one they are systematically eliminating all of their popular sports channels!

I think that's what they were implying. I sent emails to both Tesla and the Ringer about the issue and didn't hear from either one