Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Estimated Delivery: 8-12 Weeks

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The estimated delivery for MY was updated to 8-12 weeks. It used to say deliveries beginning in March.

Hopefully this means those of us that already will ordered will be getting ours soon.

Attachments

• TeslaDelivery.PNG
    TeslaDelivery.PNG
    207.1 KB · Views: 108
I ordered mine on 11th of May 2020 with blue ALW LONG RANGE, 19 wheel with FSD. Got a call from Nevada weather I’m ready to take a deliver if car is ready. Wednesday I got an email saying
Thank you for completing your Model Y order.
We appreciate your patience and will contact you with available delivery dates as soon as possible. Soon, you’ll be able to go anywhere with up to 316 miles of range and Tesla’s expansive Supercharger network.
Do I expect any sooner

I ordered mine on 11th of May 2020 with blue ALW LONG RANGE, 19 wheel with FSD. Got a call from Nevada weather I’m ready to take a deliver if car is ready. Wednesday I got an email saying
Thank you for completing your Model Y order.
We appreciate your patience and will contact you with available delivery dates as soon as possible. Soon, you’ll be able to go anywhere with up to 316 miles of range and Tesla’s expansive Supercharger network.
Do I expect any sooner

Ordered this configuration without FSD and was assigned a VIN today. Still haven’t actually heard from Tesla via phone, but could be a good sign for you? I ordered mine in Feb 2020.