Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EU Cybertruck?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It was a foundation edition owner that has put a video on youtube - he is selling his, only had it a couple of months, so many of the features and equipment the foundation edition is supposed to have was missing, the wheel trims and the FSD autopilot, has cut his legs opening a door, he has the throttle pedal fix done - the rivet - but the devaluation is colossal, so whilst he liked the truck to drive he traded it in for a used (6 month) GM vehicle plus $60K back.

There will always be some demand for any vehicle but overall Cybertrough is a white elephant.

Cybertruck Founders Edition in Monaco today, I guess if you have enough money ...

Attachments

• IMG_20240622_143236.jpg
    IMG_20240622_143236.jpg
    353.7 KB · Views: 10
Cyberpisser will appeal to certain types, no one is going to buy it because its a good truck are they? - The loading area is a bit of a joke and the Venetian blind makes it look like a bread bin.
Those attracted to this Tesla Delorean are the look at me types, the big heads, the more money than sense types - like footballers, pop stars, people that just need to be seen, make a grand entrance and those that think everyone else will be impressed with it and by reflected glory - them.

No arguments from me that there is some great technology enclosed within this abomination, so endurance testing and proof of concept does mean the Urinal has a point and all is not lost. At least the lack of demand for this truck has eased the pressure on Tesla to come up with the millions of 4680s they need for the semi and model 2 development ---- coming SOON.

Cyberpisser will appeal to certain types, no one is going to buy it because its a good truck are they? - The loading area is a bit of a joke and the Venetian blind makes it look like a bread bin.
Those attracted to this Tesla Delorean are the look at me types, the big heads, the more money than sense types - like footballers, pop stars, people that just need to be seen, make a grand entrance and those that think everyone else will be impressed with it and by reflected glory - them.

No arguments from me that there is some great technology enclosed within this abomination, so endurance testing and proof of concept does mean the Urinal has a point and all is not lost. At least the lack of demand for this truck has eased the pressure on Tesla to come up with the millions of 4680s they need for the semi and model 2 development ---- coming SOON.
Just so I'm clear, do you dislike the Cybertruck? ;)

You may be wrong about the lack of demand, but only time will tell. Americans are a peculiar lot and have an unexplainable love of pickup trucks in certain parts of the country.

• Funny
Reactions: GlynG

Crikey!

In some circles, people who simply own an EV are described in those terms!

It's beyond my understanding why anyone would like couscous, but I don't think any less of them for it!

Reactions: spdpsba