Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

European SuperCharger rollout updated

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yes, on the other hand, we see things happen that have not been done before.

Not much more than one year ago our V6 Voyager was "the" car for us. We had no idea what it would look like today. We now have both a Nissan Leaf and a Model S and are completely convinced about electric driving. We have the Model S for almost two month's now and it has taken us already to Austria and later even to Hungary for a weeks holiday, mostly with the help of the SuC's. The Vienna SuC got live just before our trip back so we were the first Dutch to use this SuC (and we gained some hours!)

Next to this revolutionary car, that keeps amazing us, we see this expanding network of SuC's all across Europe. (it doesn't stop at winter 2014/2015, it is just the start) Maybe it takes a bit longer than was expected, hoped of even promised, but in my perception this still comes close to a miracle.

Sure thing. I'm full of praise too, it just takes a bit longer than promised every now and then ;)

It still puzzles me that there is no SC planned in the short term in North Germany... Middelfart/Randers is pretty close to each other, but Middelfart into Germany is still a missing link. For the rest: they are speeding up it seems.

It still puzzles me that there is no SC planned in the short term in North Germany... Middelfart/Randers is pretty close to each other, but Middelfart into Germany is still a missing link. For the rest: they are speeding up it seems.
Maybe they are working on it but local legislation or power grid doesn't allow them do build there yet?

I assume the people at Tesla working on this are smart enough to see that we can't reach them now.

Maybe they are working on it but local legislation or power grid doesn't allow them do build there yet?

I assume the people at Tesla working on this are smart enough to see that we can't reach them now.

I wasn't questioning their intellect ;) I will be driving there next week, so it was pure self interest. But still, allowing their Norwegian base, by far the largest in Europe, to escape the arctic would be nice.

I can't promise but I read on a site that one person have from a reliable source according to him he have heard where a new supercharger would stand in Sweden. In a comment to the article another say that he have heard that the local electric company there are planning a high voltage car charger to that place. Here is the coordinates 59.38142,13.46839
The position look there good compere to teslas own map of where the chargers will stand