Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

European SuperCharger rollout updated

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
A few SC photos: the new Modena one (+ Abuse), Temporary Verona (2 Stalls), St. Anton, Germany, France... + Some ICE Cars abuses...Hate those soon much!

IMG_2235.jpg
IMG_2236.jpg
IMG_2237.jpg
IMG_2238.jpg
IMG_2239.jpg
IMG_5683.jpg
IMG_5722.jpg
IMG_0077.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Will be ready in january

Valle D'Aosta coming soon...

Charging in Croatia (Hardly worked...). supercharging in Ljubljana and a nice very civilized service, using a Model S. More at:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Elektrica/1573256939552859?ref=hl

View attachment 66866View attachment 66867View attachment 66868

Ljubljana was indeed very nice. Very good service and fantastic restaurant. I would suggest everyone to spend some time there for food, drinks or stay.

Close to Zagreb you can charge at 22kW at Rimac if you ask nicely. Also, if you stay in the Esplanade (very nice, good and classical hotel) and ask for a red power plug they will put a board with all connections up to 3x32amp for you outside on their parking lot. So if you have a juice booster you can charge at 22kW or 11kW with the UMC. There are also 2 charge points inside Zagreb but very slow.

Found this picture in another thread of how the map of SuC was planed to look in the end of 2014 in the middle of 2013. In Norway, Sweden, Denmark and Germany I would say they have come longer then planed then but in Italy and Spain they haven't come so long. But if you look on the sales of Teslas in Spain and Italy it's not surprising that they don't have put up so many SuC. In the first eleven month this year they have sold 16 Model S in Spain and 40 in Italy according to EV Sales
AnWruA8.png

Found this picture in another thread of how the map of SuC was planed to look in the end of 2014 in the middle of 2013. In Norway, Sweden, Denmark and Germany I would say they have come longer then planed then but in Italy and Spain they haven't come so long. But if you look on the sales of Teslas in Spain and Italy it's not surprising that they don't have put up so many SuC. In the first eleven month this year they have sold 16 Model S in Spain and 40 in Italy according to EV Sales
View attachment 67542

It could be a chiken egg problem. For sure some spanish potential buyers are holding their orders waiting some sign from Tesla in Spain in the form of Supercharger, Store or Service Center... I know of some owner complaining so you can guess what a non owner can think about.

Also, a www . teslamotors . es site is not helping so much...

Regards,

I live near, if someone could tell me the location I would go and take a look and some pictures

Location(s) are not known - but a mistake in Teslas web site publishing earlier today gave a glimpse of a map that has since been removed - see the map here: http://tff-forum.de/download/file.php?id=7201&t=1 it indicates two coming soon sites outside of Barcelona and a further site close to Zaragoza. I would look along highway along the coast - north and south of Barcelona. Look at the typical rest stops where there is usually a gas station, restaurants and toilets and large parking. The site(s) should already be under construction so look for the actual charging stands, a large transformator, the chargers and digging activity in general. Please take pics and post here.

Squinting at the map I am guessing:

North of Barcelona - maybe Girona?
South of Barcelona - where E90 and E15 meet? Or where E15 and C-32 split?