Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

EV conversion parts wanted

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

X.l.r.8

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2018
Toronto/Tampa
Looking for someone who has a model S p85 they are parting.
I need a price for this particular list

Motor/inverter/gearbox.
both drive shafts,
Drive unit wiring harness including inverter connector and shielded encoder harness with connector ·
Tesla accelerator pedal with connector and a portion of the associated harness ·
Brake switch with connector and a portion of the associated harness ·
All associated wiring, fuses, contactors and switches ·

Do not want a dual motor, just a RWD, may look at p90 or P100 units but I need to make sure they work first, if you are in Canada or close to the boarder the battery may be an option also but not a priority. A whole car could also work but I don’t want the job of parting out the rest of the vehicle.

Hello, new member here, I'm looking to convert my VW Bus to a Tesla Bus as an electric conversion as well.

If anybody had the same spare parts I'd love to know a price, or be connected with anyone that has attempted this project before.

Similarly I'm looking for the same things

Motor - Inverter and gearbox.
Both Drive Shafts
Drive unit wiring harness including inverter connector and shielded encoder harness with connector ·
Tesla accelerator pedal with connector and a portion of the associated harness ·
All associated wiring, fuses, contactors and switches

Please contact me with availability and prices as well!

Attachments

• IMG_20190705_161904.jpg
    IMG_20190705_161904.jpg
    613.9 KB · Views: 57
Reactions: AutobahnEV
Probably best to start your own thread and list.
Although you will find @AutobahnEV very helpful with realistic prices. A lot of vendors will not give you a price and want to know your budget, I avoided naming my own prices but you may feel more comfortable trying to haggle a better price.
AutobahnEV gave a great price and delivered everything as promised

• Love
Reactions: AutobahnEV
Hello, new member here, I'm looking to convert my VW Bus to a Tesla Bus as an electric conversion as well.

If anybody had the same spare parts I'd love to know a price, or be connected with anyone that has attempted this project before.

Similarly I'm looking for the same things

Motor - Inverter and gearbox.
Both Drive Shafts
All associated wiring, fuses, contactors and switches

Please contact me with availability and prices as well!

Sounds like a great project! Happy to get you taken care of, I have a full inventory of Tesla parts ready to go!

Probably best to start your own thread and list.
Although you will find @AutobahnEV very helpful with realistic prices. A lot of vendors will not give you a price and want to know your budget, I avoided naming my own prices but you may feel more comfortable trying to haggle a better price.
AutobahnEV gave a great price and delivered everything as promised

Thank you for the recommendation! Appreciate you and your business, glad you are a satisfied customer! Cheers to supplying many many more conversions!