Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EV Performance Design wheels?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone have any experience with these forged wheels?

Anyone have any experience with these forged wheels?
I just received a set that I ordered from them. they are 21 in stock dimension for Plaid. should be mounted and on the car on tuesday. wheels look great. 9.5 inch wide weighs 30 lbs and 10.5 weighs 31.6.

Reactions: SBDPlaid
I just received a set that I ordered from them. they are 21 in stock dimension for Plaid. should be mounted and on the car on tuesday. wheels look great. 9.5 inch wide weighs 30 lbs and 10.5 weighs 31.6.
I like these wheels but 30lbs+ for forged wheels sounds too heavy. On their website for the EFP-15, the description says "this is currently our lightest weight forged wheel style. The weight per wheel ranges from 19lbs-26lbs, depending on the size and width chosen."
Where did you get the 9.5" is 30lbs and the 10.5" is 31.6 lbs ?

I like these wheels but 30lbs+ for forged wheels sounds too heavy. On their website for the EFP-15, the description says "this is currently our lightest weight forged wheel style. The weight per wheel ranges from 19lbs-26lbs, depending on the size and width chosen."
Where did you get the 9.5" is 30lbs and the 10.5" is 31.6 lbs ?
Sorry for late reply, just saw this. a lot of the weight depends on the design. I designed the wheels for the look I wanted. They are 15 spoke and the spokes are thicker than the EFP-15 design which if matched up would have the equivalent of about 7 or 8 spokes. I think that is the weight difference.

Reactions: Drew-MS