Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Evbase experience?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered the full width tail light from EVbase a week ago. While customer service insists the item has already been shipped, they keep telling me to wait for a tracking number and have now deleted the item from the website. For those who have purchased from them before, is it worth waiting or should I open a PayPal dispute if they can’t provide tracking?

I've ordered a few things from them and haven't had much of an issue until recently. When I ordered wheel covers for the Gemini 19's they notified me that their shipment was running behind and that they could cancel my order or I could wait and they would send me an extra cover. I thought that was a decent thing to do for your customers, but I declined the extra cover since it wasn't really necessary. I could wait... The wheel covers looked great, much better than stock, but the plastic didn't hold up and 3 of them broke when taking them off for the first rotation. Customer service responded to my review (which I can't find on their site...hmmm...) that I needed to use soapy water to spray on the wheels to remove them.

Sorry got off on a rant. I would email them one more time to get information if they don't provide any update or you're not happy with their response I would move forward with the Paypal dispute.

I've ordered a few things from them and haven't had much of an issue until recently. When I ordered wheel covers for the Gemini 19's they notified me that their shipment was running behind and that they could cancel my order or I could wait and they would send me an extra cover. I thought that was a decent thing to do for your customers, but I declined the extra cover since it wasn't really necessary. I could wait... The wheel covers looked great, much better than stock, but the plastic didn't hold up and 3 of them broke when taking them off for the first rotation. Customer service responded to my review (which I can't find on their site...hmmm...) that I needed to use soapy water to spray on the wheels to remove them.

Sorry got off on a rant. I would email them one more time to get information if they don't provide any update or you're not happy with their response I would move forward with the Paypal dispute.
Hmm. It’s just strange they claim they shipped my order, but can’t provide tracking and the item was just removed from the website. I’m guessing it’s out of stock and they’re being sketchy.