Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EV's being considered "Green"

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You asked for the link, I gave it. If you have issues with the study, take it up with the authors.
What do you mean by worst case? I took the average.

Anyway, it seems you are one of those hecklers with reading comprehension skills. I am going to start using a forum feature here.
Don' expect any more responses from me.

No, it isn't heckling to point out that you're willfully spreading misinformation and sowing FUD.

Posting without the link was automatically FUD. Posting the link meant we could judge whether or not it's FUD. But GWPF is FUD. If you want to be credible, find a credible source.

Reactions: nwdiver
First, I'll start off by saying I love my Model 3 and that it doesn't burn dead dinosaurs. I often hear/read how going EV is the responsible "Green" thing to do to save the planet, etc. My question is this, is it really "Green" or just a means to push the pollution further "up stream" in the power generation supply line? While some electricity is generated by wind, solar, fission, and hydro, the vast majority is still generated by the inefficient burning of coal, gas and oil. So, how is driving an EV (which is charged via a supply from a dino-juice powered generator up stream) considered a "Green" alternative? I must be missing something, what is it?
There is a great YouTube video discussing just this point From “engineering explained” I have solar on my house roof so mine is actually completely green. Also, if you have Netflix you should watch “inside the mind of bill”. In episode three Bill Gates talks about an extremely safe modern nuclear plant that is powered by spent fuel rods. There is enough Stored spent nuclear fuel in Paducah Kentucky to power the entire United States for 125 years

• Informative
Reactions: jebinc
There is a great YouTube video discussing just this point From “engineering explained” I have solar on my house roof so mine is actually completely green. Also, if you have Netflix you should watch “inside the mind of bill”. In episode three Bill Gates talks about an extremely safe modern nuclear plant that is powered by spent fuel rods. There is enough Stored spent nuclear fuel in Paducah Kentucky to power the entire United States for 125 years
Nuclear energy as you know is greenhouse omissions free