Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Excellence Auto @ Concord location

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone used Excellence Auto at the Concord location? I've got some damage on my bumper + quarter panel that needs to be repaired and I got a good quote from them compared to everyone else.

What really concerns me is that all other body shops seem jammed until March, but these guys are ready next week...

I know there's good reviews on excellence Auto but haven't heard anything about the Concord location? I did see a red model S last time I was there...

Yes I have had work done twice here. Great quality.
They share a management team with the other location.They were the first Tesla sanctioned body shop here and are also a sponsor of Ontario.teslaownersclub.ca

Thanks for the response. I ended up going with them so here's hoping it turns out well. I'm afraid to ask what caused you to visit them twice :p

And just joined the tesla group last week, but missed the feb event :(

Excellence Scarborough. Day 28 and counting. Should be done this week, Tesla app showed the car being moved inside and out and being topped up to 70%.

When mine was there I followed it on the APP as well. Interesting watching them moving it around.

When you mention that the door ding repair failed what happened? Did Excellence consider it repairable in their original quote? I ask as they do so much aluminum work on Teslas.

When mine was there I followed it on the APP as well. Interesting watching them moving it around.

When you mention that the door ding repair failed what happened? Did Excellence consider it repairable in their original quote? I ask as they do so much aluminum work on Teslas.

The original quote and the TD estimator both had it for a dent fill in repair - sand, paint and blend, rewrap. Apparently it didn't go so well and a new door was ordered.