Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Excited Newbie Model X Owner Videos

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We are new owners that just took delivery of our Model X 90D. We already took a family vacation and absolutely love this vehicle. I saw a few posts before we had the car about how happy and excited everyone was once they had it. I'm not going to lie. I love waking up everyday to get in the car and drive anywhere. I will just go into the garage and sit in it and just be in awe. I don't know if this feeling goes away as it is only about 2 weeks old now. I sure hope it doesn't though. haha

If you would like a video about something on the vehicle please let me know and we can get one made. Looking to show off the features on this amazing X to help anyone considering a purchase or new users like us. I look forward to learning from all of you as well and we are still newbies.

Here is a few of our videos. Hope you enjoy.

Tesla Family YouTube Channel: Tesla Family

Reactions: cheekychappie
Congrats on your X purchase, your videos are awesome keep up the great work!

I also post videos of my X occasionally so I glad to see another forum member do the same. Did you receive V8 on your X yet?

Thank you K-MTG. I have NOT received the V8 yet. So bummed! Every time my phone makes a sound I look hoping it is a Tesla notification telling me the V8 is ready to download. Hasn't happened yet though. :(