Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Excited to join!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just put down a deposit for my red long range RWD model 3.

I would have never bought this car if it were not for my 06 Prius that I've had for a year (and I am still going to keep and drive most of the week for work). I always like it when my Prius was on electric mode, and hated when the ICE had to fire when the batteries were too low when I'm at a stop.

The Prius trained me to detest paying for gas. Paying $18, $2, or $25 was the norm for me.

I was always a manual transmission guy and when I got my prius, I was planning to pair it with a manual trans. BMW 3 series. Then later switched to wanting an Alfa Romeo with paddle shifters. But when I rented a SUV, that has the same MPG as the BMW 3 series and Alfa Romeo, I hated the feeling pumping $45 of gas.

But test drove the Tesla Model 3 and I was blown away. It really felt like driving the future with Autopilot. The glass roof reminds me of the jetsons! The speakers OMG I love it. The seats are comfortable and sporty.

I grew up modding my car, turboing. I always thought its impossible to get great gas mileage and great performance. Those two were mutually exclusive. No way those two can go together. I thought you had to sacrifice one to get the other. I thought as a car guy those things would never mix. But man test driving this thing is like driving a gokart. Steering is quick, handles flat! It reminds me of my BMW 1 series that I really miss but man this is cool!

And the best part??? It will be the fastest car I have ever owned!

The wait now begins until delivery. And need to hire an electrician for the nemo charger in the San Fernado area (any leads?).

Last edited:
Lol I used a referral code from a member on here. Yes I’m looking forward to going on a road trip. I seriously want to drive to kettlemen city and stop at the supercharger in a week or two after I get it.

I’m buying a pressure washer to wash it, and prepping for where to have the Nema plug placed. Looking forward to having a nice car again to dote over lol & obsessively clean!

You can hammer it all you want without making a scene or wasting gas.
Even at midnight in a quiet area, if you give a sudden burst of acceleration, no one will be annoyed because there is no exhaust note.
I leave my house at 5am.

Dodge Charger 392.

My neighbors will probably help me pay for a Tesla when I decide to pull the trigger

Just put down a deposit for my red long range RWD model 3.

I would have never bought this car if it were not for my 06 Prius that I've had for a year (and I am still going to keep and drive most of the week for work). I always like it when my Prius was on electric mode, and hated when the ICE had to fire when the batteries were too low when I'm at a stop.

The Prius trained me to detest paying for gas. Paying $18, $2, or $25 was the norm for me.

I was always a manual transmission guy and when I got my prius, I was planning to pair it with a manual trans. BMW 3 series. Then later switched to wanting an Alfa Romeo with paddle shifters. But when I rented a SUV, that has the same MPG as the BMW 3 series and Alfa Romeo, I hated the feeling pumping $45 of gas.

But test drove the Tesla Model 3 and I was blown away. It really felt like driving the future with Autopilot. The glass roof reminds me of the jetsons! The speakers OMG I love it. The seats are comfortable and sporty.

I grew up modding my car, turboing. I always thought its impossible to get great gas mileage and great performance. Those two were mutually exclusive. No way those two can go together. I thought you had to sacrifice one to get the other. I thought as a car guy those things would never mix. But man test driving this thing is like driving a gokart. Steering is quick, handles flat! It reminds me of my BMW 1 series that I really miss but man this is cool!

And the best part??? It will be the fastest car I have ever owned!

The wait now begins until delivery. And need to hire an electrician for the nemo charger in the San Fernado area (any leads?).
TeamRed...congrats!

• Love
Reactions: Rottenapplr