Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Experience with Tesla Certified Body Shops in Austin, Texas

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yesterday, someone rear ended my Model X--just two months after delivery and 3 weeks after I had it wrapped. It will require a new bumper and bottom trim and probably some work on the lower part of the rear hatch.

There are two Tesla approved body shops in Austin--Autocraft Bodywerks and Roger Beasley Collision Center. Does anyone have experience, good or bad, with either of these certified body shops?

Sorry to hear this Michael. I've had my X in Austin for 2 months now as well. Mine is at the service center but I should be picking it up tomorrow. They were taking care of all the issues I've had and discovered since delivery.
Let us know where you choose to bring it and how well the work is completed.

Yesterday, someone rear ended my Model X--just two months after delivery and 3 weeks after I had it wrapped. It will require a new bumper and bottom trim and probably some work on the lower part of the rear hatch.

There are two Tesla approved body shops in Austin--Autocraft Bodywerks and Roger Beasley Collision Center. Does anyone have experience, good or bad, with either of these certified body shops?
Hello Michael,
Just curious which body shop you ended up going to. My X go hail damage and I need to bring to one for repair. Thanks