Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Explosion across from supercharging station (Plantation FL)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
tnM1saDG69I

The point is, well, it was NOT an explosion at a supercharging station.

Nor was it an explosion OF a supercharger.

So other than supercharger happening to be nearby, your title is completely in accurate. From what I see in the video you could have just as well written "explosion at a cluster of bushes".

Exactly. The major news providers have all covered this. There was a Tesla owner charging across the way, who thankfully wasn’t hurt. He was interviewed, and clearly stated it occurred across from him, NOT at the supercharger. Mod needs to change title. Click bait.

Five Teslas were damage two of them totaled!! So ......... what’s your point?
"Explosion at Tesla supercharging station" implies the explosion was at and/or caused by the supercharger in some way.

Neither of those is true. It was an explosion NEAR the Supercharger. The explosion was AT the mall.

If there was a McDonalds near the mall, would you say the explosion was "at McDonalds"? No, of course not, because it was not.

"Explosion at Tesla supercharging station" implies the explosion was at and/or caused by the supercharger in some way.

Neither of those is true. It was an explosion NEAR the Supercharger. The explosion was AT the mall.

If there was a McDonalds near the mall, would you say the explosion was "at McDonalds"? No, of course not, because it was not.
Dude u live in San Diego! I’m 5 miles from the place! Stfu!

Moderator: there are 5 threads on this explosion -- can you combine them? Perhaps with slightly different title?

@Chuq: supercharge.info shows it open. With all the debris removal and then construction to rebuild the mall & LA Fitness, I expect that the Supercharger will be unavailable for quite a while.

• Disagree
Reactions: Eclectic