Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Exterior Washing

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I use an automated touchless wash near my house. No humans are involved and it's the sort of wash where the
car remains stationary and the machine moves around it. I know the owner and I know he checks the wash several
times per day and is a stickler for maintenance. It generally does a pretty good job. I carry 2 super absorbent micro fiber cloths
in my trunk and when I'm done I'll blot any remaining water/rinse off the car and blot things like the door jam (blotting not wiping). It's quick and it works for me. If you don't mind some streaks and and spots you can skip the towel part.

I use an automated touchless wash near my house. No humans are involved and it's the sort of wash where the
car remains stationary and the machine moves around it. I know the owner and I know he checks the wash several
times per day and is a stickler for maintenance. It generally does a pretty good job. I carry 2 super absorbent micro fiber cloths
in my trunk and when I'm done I'll blot any remaining water/rinse off the car and blot things like the door jam (blotting not wiping). It's quick and it works for me. If you don't mind some streaks and and spots you can skip the towel part.

Can you share the address please? I'm close by and would like to find a good touchless car wash. Thanks!