Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

F/S 2015 P85D Model S Loaded

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not unhappy to keep it, I love the car… I don’t agree because of the miles on this one being so much lower in the condition being fantastic on it compared to what Tesla is offering,
Would make a great car for someone in great condition with great miles.

Not unhappy to keep it, I love the car… I don’t agree because of the miles on this one being so much lower in the condition being fantastic on it compared to what Tesla is offering,
Would make a great car for someone in great condition with great miles.

Just for some perspective...About three months ago I sold our 2014 P85D that was very similar to yours (one owner, though, and higher mileage, by 40,000 miles). It was in perfect condition and we got something like $52,000 from the dealer in trade. They couldn't sell the car on their own lot, it went to auction and sold for about $43,000 and it was finally resold by the used dealer who bought it at auction for about $47k. Since then, I think prices have continued to drop.

I would not call that a comparable car due to mileage, also because you chose to get rid of it at whatever price you did does not determine market. A dealer not being able to sell a car also does not determine the market, just means the right person did not find it, could also mean it was not sent to the correct auction.
Appreciate the comments, Certainly not needed and not helpful in selling a vehicle. Comments not needed unless you are interested in purchasing the vehicle

I would not call that a comparable car due to mileage, also because you chose to get rid of it at whatever price you did does not determine market. A dealer not being able to sell a car also does not determine the market, just means the right person did not find it, could also mean it was not sent to the correct auction.
Appreciate the comments, Certainly not needed and not helpful in selling a vehicle. Comments not needed unless you are interested in purchasing the vehicle
Well, the fact that we sold our car at a price, and then it resold at a lower price, and you have not sold your car at a much higher price, seems to indicate what the market really is.

Just for some perspective...About three months ago I sold our 2014 P85D that was very similar to yours (one owner, though, and higher mileage, by 40,000 miles). It was in perfect condition and we got something like $52,000 from the dealer in trade. They couldn't sell the car on their own lot, it went to auction and sold for about $43,000 and it was finally resold by the used dealer who bought it at auction for about $47k. Since then, I think prices have continued to drop.

Man.. That dealer took a beating. But I thought low mileage mass produced cars appreciate?

• Funny
Reactions: YodaMan79
i cannot believe this car is still here. to me a P85D with + suspension is the ultimate Tesla...I will not sell my + just because of the handling alone.

If it were me...I would just keep it... but for the price you are asking, considering the mileage and condition it is a GREAT deal IMHO..

Good luck...

Great data ...... I agree with you and with technology advances things depreciate.