Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

F/S 21" Forged Arachnid Wheels/Tires- Silver

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
IMG_7677.JPG
IMG_7676.JPG
IMG_7675.JPG
This is a set of brand new 21" Tesla custom forged Silver Arachnid wheels. These one-of-a-kind wheels are not available for sale at Tesla store. They are brand new and never installed.

This package includes 4 Silver Arachnid Wheels
2 Michelin Pilot Sport PS2 265/35/ZR 21 Tires
2 Michelin Pilot Sport PS2 245/35/ZR 21 Tires
4 TPMS Sensors
4 Center Caps.

Priced at $ 4900 plus actual shipping costs or pick up in Northern California ( Sacramento Area ) to avoid shipping cost.

Reactions: Reekdog
Pretty! Just curious, did you just receive these with the most recent referral program? I'm curious if the latest referral winners get wheels and tires and if they are starting to ship! Thanks and good luck.

Pretty! Just curious, did you just receive these with the most recent referral program? I'm curious if the latest referral winners get wheels and tires and if they are starting to ship! Thanks and good luck.

These are from the first referral program that ended in July ? 2016. It has been an absolute nightmare dealing with Tesla as they emailed me 4 months ago that they were shipped to my Service Center but disappeared. I just received them today.

I didn't mean any harm. In my experience, both buyers and sellers are very hesitant to ship these things across the country. It's very expensive and time consuming to pack up and ship wheel+tire combos. They are much much easier to sell and deliver locally. Which (my fault) I assumed was your preference. I haven't made any deals with anyone at this time.

I didn't mean any harm. In my experience, both buyers and sellers are very hesitant to ship these things across the country. It's very expensive and time consuming to pack up and ship wheel+tire combos. They are much much easier to sell and deliver locally. Which (my fault) I assumed was your preference. I haven't made any deals with anyone at this time.

Hi, are you still selling the arachnid wheels?

You should PM HankLloydRight. . He's a great seller.

Reactions: Reekdog