TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Factory/OEM 2014 Model S P85+ 21" Turbine Rear Wheels in Gray - Set of Two

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by charperimg, Oct 12, 2016.

1. charperimg

charperimg Member

For sale are two Tesla Model S P85+ rear 21" turbine gray wheels, both have been repaired back to their current state. One was curb rashed and has been repaired and one was rebalanced from hitting a pothole. Both should be good as new after these repairs. The replacement wheels were $1600, per.

These have been sitting in our garage since late 2014, in the boxes that the replacement wheels came in. Should have sold them a long time ago!

Asking $1,250 + shipping or best offer. Thanks for your interest.

IMG_0366.JPG

IMG_0364.JPG

IMG_0365.JPG

2. charperimg

charperimg Member

Bueller? Bueller?

3. mattr2

mattr2 Member

I may be interested. I need to confirm these will work on a new 2016 P90D. I also need to look orate two front wheels.

4. charperimg

charperimg Member

My Tesla tech told me the D's are a staggered setup just like the P85+ was so they will work for you. Keep me posted on your interest.

5. charperimg

charperimg Member

Hi there, following up on your interest on these wheels. Are you still in need?

6. mattr2

mattr2 Member

I just picked up a "new" set of 21" grey turbine staggerd rims on eBay. They were delivered yesterday.

7. charperimg

charperimg Member

Noted, thanks for the update, enjoy!