Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Fart mode - I guess I'm just a big kid

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I only picked up my car yesterday and this morning on the school run treated my kids (13 and 11) to fart mode (I hadn't told any of the family that fart mode existed). it had us giggling away.

we just now got back from picking them up from school and my wife was in the car so I thought she should get to enjoy fart mode as well. we were giggling again.

then I enabled "Fart on Turn".

we were in stitches! I was crying so much I nearly had to pull over, my wife was crying with laughter at me as I was in tears. the kids were cracking up and crying with laughter. the funniest thing was that my wife didn't know how to turn it off and so there were more hysterics at every turn when I signalled and the trumpets sounded.

things calmed down a little once my wife figured out how to turn it off and I'll probably not turn it on again but, for those brief few minutes so much enjoyment came from such a simple thing.

anyway, just wanted to share. :D

giphy.gif

• Helpful
Reactions: Chronic
I only picked up my car yesterday and this morning on the school run treated my kids (13 and 11) to fart mode (I hadn't told any of the family that fart mode existed). it had us giggling away.

we just now got back from picking them up from school and my wife was in the car so I thought she should get to enjoy fart mode as well. we were giggling again.

then I enabled "Fart on Turn".

we were in stitches! I was crying so much I nearly had to pull over, my wife was crying with laughter at me as I was in tears. the kids were cracking up and crying with laughter. the funniest thing was that my wife didn't know how to turn it off and so there were more hysterics at every turn when I signalled and the trumpets sounded.

things calmed down a little once my wife figured out how to turn it off and I'll probably not turn it on again but, for those brief few minutes so much enjoyment came from such a simple thing.

anyway, just wanted to share. :D
Hail Fartlon Musky

Try rainbow road. Pull down 4 times on autopilot stick.

My kids love that.
Ditto. If only there was a unicorn on the rainbow, my 4 year ol' daughter would have loved that.
While we are at it, and as this season is for the "ho ho ho" mode, has any one observed that some days the car turns into a sledge and some days it doesn't? Bells on the turn signal are constant though.

I personally wish none of that crap was on the car, (ok I don't have kids) and they made the wipers work properly in the first place, and added a few other things that makes driving in this weather better, looks like heated door handles and headlights be a good one to start.

Humbug.

The important stuff is a thousand times more important but fart mode takes the geeks about 5 minutes to stick in there. They probably got the work experience kid to do it on a Saturday. Meanwhile their 2 best guys have been at the wipers and auto headlights for 5 years and only got this far because getting that sh1t really good is hard. So bang for your buck the famous fart mode has probably been tremendous marketing money.

Reactions: thorfun
Humbug.

The important stuff is a thousand times more important but fart mode takes the geeks about 5 minutes to stick in there. They probably got the work experience kid to do it on a Saturday. Meanwhile their 2 best guys have been at the wipers and auto headlights for 5 years and only got this far because getting that sh1t really good is hard. So bang for your buck the famous fart mode has probably been tremendous marketing money.
Who cares about wipers when you can fart?

Reactions: thorfun