Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

feature suggestion

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Who would be deciding what is off topic? (somewhat rhetorical question). You mention "without moderation" yet the act of doing something like that would be moderation.

Also, that icon implies "I am enjoying the show" (theater popcorn) so would actually encourage the discourse you are talking about.

Note that, I am just a volunteer moderator, and also not making these comments as a moderator, just as a regular user.

Reactions: Rutgere
I see that I was not really clear. I would hope that a 🍿 like will allow people to rethink if they are trolling or not, and indeed it would also act as a I am enjoying the show. I would say it would be used (at least by me) in those cases where I would not think its needed to ask a moderator to take action but where the (not very subtle) hint may work. I would very much appreciate it over the thumbs down like, which I consider reasonably aggressive.

on the rhetorical part, any comment could be considered a form of moderation, if only self moderation, I will not always just write down what I think and I do use smiley likes as a feedback mechanism. Being moderated is of course the ultimate feedback one can get.