Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Features request

Vote

Results are only viewable after voting.
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
1. I miss a feature from previous car. Side light, when turning sharp at low speed , fog lamps can really help to see beter.

2. Please tune auto Mode for whippers. It is not fast enough. Also when it is foggy, the whippers in auto mode can go like crazy on the dry windshield.

3. Please make the phone icon on the main screen.

i am on model 3 st range plus.
Please vote for the changes

They updated the wipers it is much better than before but still needs improving at medium speeds left with poor visibility because wipers aren’t fast enough to clear the windshield hopefully that will be corrected

I would love to see a some improvements as well some ideas that I have are

Introduce some form of noise cancelation for cabin noise would be nice

I would love! Absolutely love! And update where it would let you see speed cameras
Where I live there are stationery ones at intersections and I would be awsome if I where able to see that on my Tesla screen
If possible have it even update on day to day basis if someone reports a speed trap somewhere else

Be nice if they gave us weather

I find it difficult to see the text on the screen sometimes as it’s too small and in the dark it’s hard to read

I love my model 3 btw everyday I drive it, the driving dynamics are like no other vehicle

They updated the wipers it is much better than before but still needs improving at medium speeds left with poor visibility because wipers aren’t fast enough to clear the windshield hopefully that will be corrected

I would love to see a some improvements as well some ideas that I have are

Introduce some form of noise cancelation for cabin noise would be nice

I would love! Absolutely love! And update where it would let you see speed cameras
Where I live there are stationery ones at intersections and I would be awsome if I where able to see that on my Tesla screen
If possible have it even update on day to day basis if someone reports a speed trap somewhere else

Be nice if they gave us weather

I find it difficult to see the text on the screen sometimes as it’s too small and in the dark it’s hard to read

I love my model 3 btw everyday I drive it, the driving dynamics are like no other vehicle

Oh and a couple of other things with purchase that would have been great to have or an option would be
To be able to have an option for a black headliner like the model s

A hud, I understand that Elon envisions self driving cars but in the mean time would be very beneficial to the driver to have, and for me the cost of fsd is $9200 byitself not including auto pilot purchase of $4000 I opted not to purchase fsd as of yet as it ver expensive for not a whole list of perks will reconsider when the updates match the steep price tag as I have other responsibilities

You can get WAZE on your display and it shows speed cameras:

Screenshot_20200205-145907_Waze.jpg

Honestly, I wish I could control the auto wiper sensitivity. It goes too fast too easily for my liking. That and I wish I could change the short/half/quick/whatever blinker option. Instead of it blinking 3 times when changing lanes, I’d rather have it blink 5.

Reactions: TLLMRRJ
Honestly, I wish I could control the auto wiper sensitivity. It goes too fast too easily for my liking. That and I wish I could change the short/half/quick/whatever blinker option. Instead of it blinking 3 times when changing lanes, I’d rather have it blink 5.

Ya I agree but I’m hoping with neural net thing it becomes something of a non issue and we don’t even think about it

I agree now that I think about it would be good if it has one or two more blinks as sometimes I reclick it extending the time it blinks by three again, I think it’s just a industry standard so no one has given it a second thought imo

that’s funny because I have the opposite experience as I need it to wipe faster at times, apart from the times it freaks out for no reason lol

Ya I agree but I’m hoping with neural net thing it becomes something of a non issue and we don’t even think about it

I agree now that I think about it would be good if it has one or two more blinks as sometimes I reclick it extending the time it blinks by three again, I think it’s just a industry standard so no one has given it a second thought imo

The car that the Tesla replaced had the option to change the amount of blinks and I found 5 was perfect. I may try to submit a feature request to add the option to change it, maybe for 3, 5, and 7 blinks.