Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Fender bender, front fog light ok but can be pushed, normal?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Someone slowly backed into me. Heard a big crack. actually looks ok with minor chip , not huge deal but I noticed the passenger camera I can push it in. Everything works fine like auto pilot and camera. The other side I can’t push in. Does anybody else camera push in little? Going to take it Tesla certified body shop thinking they need to take off bumper to check if any other damage. Thoughts? Thanks

Attachments

• BF6F703E-19E6-4011-8702-ECA541B940EC.jpeg
    BF6F703E-19E6-4011-8702-ECA541B940EC.jpeg
    262.6 KB · Views: 224
  • 94406849-FF35-4B3D-AFD9-11F31E05913B.jpeg
    94406849-FF35-4B3D-AFD9-11F31E05913B.jpeg
    402.5 KB · Views: 143
Someone slowly backed into me. Heard a big crack. actually looks ok with minor chip , not huge deal but I noticed the passenger camera I can push it in. Everything works fine like auto pilot and camera. The other side I can’t push in. Does anybody else camera push in little? Going to take it Tesla certified body shop thinking they need to take off bumper to check if any other damage. Thoughts? Thanks

my bad, it is just fog light. I can't seem to figure out how to edit my original post.

There are a number of tabs and screws that hold it and wiring in place from behind.

Probably broke one of more of those fixture points, so to confirm, peel back your fender liner and take a look, fix as needed.

Refer to the SR/SR+ fog retrofit threads and similar for pics that show you what to access and how

Reactions: KenC
There are a number of tabs and screws that hold it and wiring in place from behind.

Probably broke one of more of those fixture points, so to confirm, peel back your fender liner and take a look, fix as needed.

Refer to the SR/SR+ fog retrofit threads and similar for pics that show you what to access and how

awesome thanks! will give it a go when free. appreciate the help