Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Final can't fine wire transfer details for final payment

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thank you good idea! Do I contact the local Tesla Sales or do they have a 1800?

If you are trying to wire final payment, that should mean you were contacted for delivery / have a delivery appointment. You should have received contact from tesla to setup your delivery appointment (a text perhaps?). Respond to that text and ask them to contact you about payment arrangements.

Note that I dont work for Tesla or anything, I am just a regular owner just like everyone else. I am just recommending what I would do if I were in your situation.

Upvote 0
If you are trying to wire final payment, that should mean you were contacted for delivery / have a delivery appointment. You should have received contact from tesla to setup your delivery appointment (a text perhaps?). Respond to that text and ask them to contact you about payment arrangements.

Note that I dont work for Tesla or anything, I am just a regular owner just like everyone else. I am just recommending what I would do if I were in your situation.
Yes, I have an appointment soon this week. I texted the 510 number they didn't reply hopefully tomorrow

Upvote 0
Unfortunately Plaid doesn't support my bank. And no it's not on the agreement.
It's on my MVPA (not the order acknowledgement). Last page of the PDF. Searched "wire".
I wouldn't use the below in case it changed (this is from May 2023).

1690208401859.png

Reactions: Scubamikey
Upvote 0
I wire transferred yesterday and took delivery that afternoon. I wire transferred with the information above and sent the DA the receipt/confirmation of transfer. I had to ask for it though because it seems like wire transfers aren't really shown as an option on the app. Looks like they are trying to encourage people to use PLAID or Cashiers Check to pay and discourage wire transfers.

Upvote 0
How long do wire transfers take to post in your Tesla app? I just made a wire transfer.
It doesn't really show specifics in the app. You email/text your advisor the confirmation and I believe they check with their finance department on the backend to confirm that the transfer occurred. After my DA said everything looked good, I checked in the app and it just showed a green checkmark showing that the step was completed. It took an hour for me.

Upvote 0
It doesn't really show specifics in the app. You email/text your advisor the confirmation and I believe they check with their finance department on the backend to confirm that the transfer occurred. After my DA said everything looked good, I checked in the app and it just showed a green checkmark showing that the step was completed. It took an hour for me.
It took a day it just showed up today.

Reactions: DDotJ
Upvote 0