Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Final Invoice Plan

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Do you think if you call the West Drayton number listed on the final invoice you could speak to a real person to process the transaction? I’d feel more comfortable getting a transaction confirmation from someone rather than the online system.

Do you think if you call the West Drayton number listed on the final invoice you could speak to a real person to process the transaction? I’d feel more comfortable getting a transaction confirmation from someone rather than the online system.

Print the invoice out and go to your bank, have them do the payment. If they type in the wrong account number that's on them, if you do it its on you.

They are probably on a NDA or have similar rules as fight club!
I was told they are watching, (at least the Facebook groups) when I had my test drive, and for sure he knew some of the things that had been going on, but they aren’t allowed to say anything.

I have my final invoice although my estimated delivery date is the first week in September, I’m not planning to pay until a fee days before, and plan to split the payments as my bank restricts 20k faster payments per day, otherwise I have to go into a branch and pay with chaps.

Is anyone intending to pay their final invoice now seeing as its appeared? Do you think by paying it you then land onto a paid list of customers where they will prioritise your delivery arrangement over others who have yet to pay? Seems like a logical approach to move cars fast once they begin to arrive.

I’ve just paid my invoice, so I’m hoping it puts me up the list to get my car. You have to pay 7 days in advance so I don’t think you will get an actual date unless you pay

Despite the final invoice clearly stating to use the invoice number as the payment reference, someone on the phone just told me to use the RN number. Yes, vague and inconsistent advice is exactly what I want when sending almost £50k. o_O
I have just paid my final invoice thinking it might speed the whole process up a little. Spoke to one of the sales guys at Birmingham who said to use the RN number as the payment reference. When I said that I had used the invoice number as it clearly stated that I should he said that I should always do what the invoice says. Not sure I'm feeling more confident though. It's so much money to send through the digital ether.