Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Finally a center console!!!!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Videofrank - Apologies for resurrecting an old thread however I just picked up one of these as well for my 2015 model s and was wondering if you could share your experience after purchase..were you able to get it installed fine ? Thanks.

I ended up asking for a refund before it was sent out because they weren't going to include the side panels.

Are you looking for instructions on how to install it?

I ended up asking for a refund before it was sent out because they weren't going to include the side panels.

Are you looking for instructions on how to install it?

Thanks for the response. I ordered mine and it appears to have the side panels as well. Instructions would be fantastic if possible. I’m new to the forum as well as Tesla’s so any help with this would be greatly appreciated. Below is the console that I ordered. Hasn’t been shipped out so could ask for refund as well if it doesn’t happen to be the right one.

2017 TESLA MODEL S 75 LHD CENTER CONSOLE CUP HOLDER SECOND ROW 1086670-00-A | eBay

Thanks for the response. I ordered mine and it appears to have the side panels as well. Instructions would be fantastic if possible. I’m new to the forum as well as Tesla’s so any help with this would be greatly appreciated. Below is the console that I ordered. Hasn’t been shipped out so could ask for refund as well if it doesn’t happen to be the right one.

2017 TESLA MODEL S 75 LHD CENTER CONSOLE CUP HOLDER SECOND ROW 1086670-00-A | eBay

That's funny, that's the one I bought. When I bought it, they weren't including the side panels. I guess they realized they needed to. That should fit fine.

Here is a video I was going to use to help me install it.

Good luck.