Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Finally got around to installing aftermarket carbon spoiler...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
BE7046F9-E469-4EDB-82B3-A4335E4D926A.jpeg
DAE00470-C76F-48D3-ADE5-E820FEC1B145.jpeg
638A2A4D-61EE-48B1-A09C-47C8FC0EE0A3.jpeg
F0A315E9-BBAE-4BC3-9602-8A6EEC7D3C22.jpeg

Got a few things done to my model 3 this
weekend. Chrome delete, carbon fiber mirror covers, and installed a “carbon fiber” trunk spoiler i purchased from eBay. Overall the carbon fiber spoiler fit fine. The installer said it was a bit warped but applied heat to make it fit correctly. Love the way it looks and i prefer it over the performance spoiler.

Next up for my car... ceramic coating, painting the calipers orange, and possibly new wheels / lowering

View attachment 427400 View attachment 427401 View attachment 427399 View attachment 427398

Got a few things done to my model 3 this
weekend. Chrome delete, carbon fiber mirror covers, and installed a “carbon fiber” trunk spoiler i purchased from eBay. Overall the carbon fiber spoiler fit fine. The installer said it was a bit warped but applied heat to make it fit correctly. Love the way it looks and i prefer it over the performance spoiler.

Next up for my car... ceramic coating, painting the calipers orange, and possibly new wheels / lowering
Looks fast

Can you put pressure on these to close the trunk?
I don't see why not. I mean, the trunk does have those two little handles to pull the trunk down, but to close it you really have no option other than to put pressure on the trunk.

At least the one I installed (the IKON), sits on top of the trunk and not behind it. So if anything, you're not trying to rip the spoiler away from the trunk.