Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Finally got to pick up my Tesla Model 3 Performance!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
And then I get informed this turned on at 40 miles lol

NQlVMFV.jpg

Dammit....

Background, Picked it up last weekend and dropped it off at detailer 1 mile from service center for PPF full front and Ceramic coat. Detailer brought it to a shop of theirs closer to me and let me know the airbag warning turned on during the ride home. When I picked it up it went away. After the first acceleration the warning came on.

Some people said it's a bug with the seatbelt sensors sometimes but I couldn't get a hold of support until a few hours later. Scheduled a service apt for tomorrow afternoon and hope they can fix it quick like a loose cable or something. Still sucks since pushes me enjoying this car further back again lol.

The most surprising thing is the call center guy told me I should be ok to drive it. Seems risky they would suggest that given it's a safety system.

Reactions: P85_DA
Surprised they are still holding onto it. I inquired last week when I dropped it off if it was a loose connection after they told me they were diagnosing the problem.

Got a message today that they had no idea which leads me to believe that "diagnosing" could be my car just sitting there while they try and get through a bunch of other cars. Would be nice to have the car to drive around for the thanksgiving holiday weekend though.

Welp got it back today.

Last minute after I bugged them about it, loose or broken seatbelt sensor? I guess it really kind of sat around all friday and through the weekend (they were closed on saturday).

Somewhat infuriating I show up and this random guy is leaning up against my car talking to a tesla employee. I'm surprised they didn't tell them not to do that on a customer car... wtf?

One piece of trim on the left camera is bent and coming loose so I guess they have to fix that and they left the interior filthy of course....

The service work and professionalism continues to not impress after the issues I had to deal with my wife's model 3 bumper fiasco.