Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Finally, MYP welcome home 😃

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
7E66F9D0-21F2-4120-BB9B-6E2BEC101C66.jpeg

Neither a mistake nor wrong....

Love the white interior. Sometimes it's just too bright. Like a flashlight in the eyes.​
Love the black interior. Sometimes it's just too dark. Like being in a cave.​

What to do.... :)
What pushed me more towards the white interior was that no other car manufacturer has an interior like this and the fact that I would have to modify the dashboard since I hate the wooden look of the black interiors dash.

I guess I'll just have to stay on top of cleaning, does that mean I can't eat a plate of Pozole while driving 😁

What pushed me more towards the white interior was that no other car manufacturer has an interior like this and the fact that I would have to modify the dashboard since I hate the wooden look of the black interiors dash.

I guess I'll just have to stay on top of cleaning, does that mean I can't eat a plate of Pozole while driving 😁
Or Menudo 😲😂🤣 Yup, that wood grain color is 😬 can’t do much with it 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Funny
Reactions: Desiberius

The Plaid that I am getting in Red/Black has carbon fibre interior. Not sure what the MYP black interior has. But I no like Tesla wood anymore though the one in my '17S was gorgeous.