Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

finally brought it home!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Untitled.jpg

Finally able to get my hands on it to drive home. It's a monster of a vehicle and oddly enough the 1st time ive seen one in person. Extremely happy with the way it drives, the steer by wire takes a little bit to get used to but I understand why Tesla did it. From all I can tell there are no panel gaps worth complaining about. Ordered in 2019 during the original event and ordered the Foundation on Dec 9th. Worth the wait.

I did see 3 others behind the building waiting for delivery.

Last edited:
View attachment 1021418

Finally able to get my hands on it to drive home. It's a monster of a vehicle and oddly enough the 1st time ive seen one in person. Extremely happy with the way it drives, the steer by wire takes a little bit to get used to but I understand why Tesla did it. From all I can tell there are no panel gaps worth complaining about. Ordered in 2019 during the original event and ordered the Foundation on Dec 9th. Worth the wait.

I did see 3 others behind the building waiting for delivery.
Congrats! Post some more pics and a review when you get a chance.

Not having those stuck out like a sore thumb to me. I saw in another forum these work and look great, i've ordered them but haven't arrived yet.

Hopefully they work, maybe a Cybertruck logo would look nice on there. Actually found some on eBay not sure about that logo though

I was very surprised by just how much better the Cybertruck looks in real life. Kind of like the recent Volvo taillights. They look weird in photos but when you see them in person, they look really good.

Cybertruck looks flatter and wider and way bigger in real life. Congrats! I believe I'm somewhere in line for one down the road... who knows. I pre-ordered last year!

IMG_1872.jpeg

Reactions: Atomadam
Hopefully they work, maybe a Cybertruck logo would look nice on there. Actually found some on eBay not sure about that logo though

funny story, I found those also! 40 bucks a bit steep so I sent an offer for 35 (still expensive) and then I see the price go up to 50... yah screw that.