Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Finally our new P3D+ to complete the set

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Better Pic:

2ltmro4.jpg

Reactions: SD_Engnr
Congrats, OP. I really like the color set. We didn't do as well...red, black and silver. Not as cool.

So, what do you think of the set of cars? I've long appreciated having two very different tools that you can choose from. I think in many ways I like the Model S best, and if I could only have one, that would be it. But with multiple cars...the X has more room than the S and is easier for parents to get in and out of; while the 3 is smaller, more efficient, and a little more fun to toss around...so with only 2 cars, the 3 and X seems like the best pairing. We only have 2 drivers, so the S - otherwise my favorite - seems sadly redundant. (Although in our case it's the only Performance model, so I am still driving it a lot!)

How many drivers are in your household?

View attachment 333975

We have 2 drivers right now, the 3 is my daughters birthday gift, and she gets her full license in a few months (wanted to make sure I got tax credit so bought the 3 early).

Honestly each car has it's own character. The S is just ridiculously fast, the X just feels solid and has more space and the 3 is the best driving car and quietest. Right now I probably like the 3 the best, and if it had a hatch like the S, and Ludicrous Mode I would probably replace my S with a 3.

Two Tesla Car family here as well, X and 3. I am personally can't be more pleased. Different tools for different jobs.

Though every other driver except for me would prefer a Model S.

The 3 is a tiny go-kart with no power liftgate.

Zero bothers for 3.5 0-60?

I need a new family. :D

Not worried about performance, can always tone it down with Max Speed and Chill Mode if I need to :)