Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Anon2

Of Course I Trust You Will Do The Right Thing
I am still in hustle mode on a narrow path to get in that Tesla wait queue. Meanwhile continue learning everything possible about what makes her, go, and that most efficiently. A girl prone to classic remakes and models it wasn't until a friend introduced me to Tesla Model S this summer that got me all space eyed. I'm notably already quite a starry brown eyed girl. Well, being sold on environmental mechanical and practical aspects of why owning this transporter electric vehicle makes sense I'm beginning to shift into practical minded gear. How do I, once my circumstantial ship clears docking protocols, comfortably finance it?

Time's of the essence. Now is the moment while in some locales steady stream of tax credits subsidies or other incentives for investment in energy-efficient gidgets and gadgets still flows. As trend toward fuel free vehicles increases those discounts are likely to be phased out. While there could be income tax advantages on a federal and select states level specific financing and subsidies will dissipate as ownership of evs increases. Becoming more affordable for most. California is currently considering a $3 billion investment price tag to be used specifically in creating and or padding already existing pots of incentives for clean energy big purchases. Specifically electric cars. And isn't it a wonder that same trumpet isn't being sounded from DC - Northern Virginia, West Coast equivalent of outrageous traffic anamoly nothing VDOT seems to be able to solve long term. In fact forever ongoing projects quite often makes navigating Beltway loops and interchanges confusing borderline nightmarish. We won't even get into Hampton Roads vicinity. Hint never get caught in or near Chesapeake Bay tunnel around 3pm. Engine idle in a tunnel underwater. I digress. All the more fodder for decision making. When it comes to how do I finance my Tesla model where I live is a significant factor in financing equation.

Applaud those of you in cash and carry status already. Although it only gets you better queue position. You're still here with rest of those waiting. Number grows daily. Isn't that awesome though? Kind of a leveling of socio-economic playing field as it were. It is a major purchase. Perhaps largest some of us will make in our lives. Second only to a home, of course and especially, if you're out there in California! Owning a Tesla is and isn't for everyone. It is if you are about making an impact. Taking decisive action in climate change. Preservation conservation and responsible stewardship of the Earth's natural resources. It is if you are a hardworker and want something to show for fruits of your labor. A thing that works and will hold up over its financial material AND digital life. Tesla is not for anyone who is the antithesis of aforesaid. Scene from Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory (Most recent). In the words of Grandpa or Great Grandpa to grandson, Charlie, when after discovering he'd landed the last golden ticket but was considering selling it to help the family. Grandpa asks Charlie after a sensible speech about where money comes from versus single chance of a lifetime in form of that last golden ticket he now holds, "Are you a dummy?"