Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Financing Tesla vehicles in Canada

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
With orders being fulfilled in April 2022 right now. How does financing application work, do banks hold the rate for 6 months or do you apply just before delivery? Appreciate any insights into the process.
It’s literally the first text on the leasing link

How to apply​

To apply, complete a lease application in your Tesla Account within one month of your Model S delivery. A member of our Auto Finance team will contact you within two days of receiving your application

Has anyone financed a Tesla as a business vehicle (under a corporate name). I wonder how Tesla's own financing works in that case?
Would the individual also have to personally guarantee the loan (hence the loan appears on their personal credit statement also?)

Yes, I do almost all of my cars through my Corporation. I did a model 3 last summer, and I am in the process of doing my plaid right now.

Yes, you have to personally guaranteed the loan. Otherwise, everything is the same [rates, etc.] as a personal loan is just in a corporate name.