Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Financing Tesla vehicles in Canada

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
3.65 over 96 with RBC.
Same with BMO. 84 months..

I noticed my positive trade in does not reflect on amount to be financed portion. Thus showing monthly paymemt lot higher. Is that normal? I guess trade in amount gets added on the delivery day and then only monthly payment will reflect that?

Little confused. Anyone seen similar thing on the account after applyng loan?

Same with BMO. 84 months..

I noticed my positive trade in does not reflect on amount to be financed portion. Thus showing monthly paymemt lot higher. Is that normal? I guess trade in amount gets added on the delivery day and then only monthly payment will reflect that?

Little confused. Anyone seen similar thing on the account after applyng loan?
I'm guessing the loan offer you have is just a worst case scenario where if your trade-in isn't accepted or you decide not trade in, that's what you would be responsible for. I don't have a trade-in so this is just speculation, but I imagine your loan would be adjusted prior to signing any contracts.

Reactions: amit_gunner
My loan application just got approved but there is a problem, in my account there is this message: "Terms may have been adjusted. Confirm terms below." and the amount due (down payment) is around $35000, it's not the down payment I want. I applied for my loan with a monthly payment of $950 which makes the down payment something around $250.

There is a Modify Terms option to change the down payment but I'm not sure if it actually changes the terms and I'm afraid to modify it this way and clicking on the Confirm button because there is a note near confirm button saying "I will be unable to change my payment method."

Has anyone had this experience before? what did you do?

My loan application just got approved but there is a problem, in my account there is this message: "Terms may have been adjusted. Confirm terms below." and the amount due (down payment) is around $35000, it's not the down payment I want. I applied for my loan with a monthly payment of $950 which makes the down payment something around $250.

There is a Modify Terms option to change the down payment but I'm not sure if it actually changes the terms and I'm afraid to modify it this way and clicking on the Confirm button because there is a note near confirm button saying "I will be unable to change my payment method."

Has anyone had this experience before? what did you do?
Contact your SA or Tesla CS.