Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Financing via Credit Union Approved... for 45 Days

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered on 11/2 and am trading in my 2020 Model 3. Got my credit union to approve me for my Model Y today but it’s only good for 45 days. How long are the lines for a Model Y, white, Gemini rims with black interior? Hoping to not have to reapply.

Ordered on 11/2 and am trading in my 2020 Model 3. Got my credit union to approve me for my Model Y today but it’s only good for 45 days. How long are the lines for a Model Y, white, Gemini rims with black interior? Hoping to not have to reapply.
Apparently is region dependent as I'm in texas and I requested a VIN and got it a few hours later. Then deliver was scheduled 2 weeks later.

Looks like people on the west coast has to wait.

I haven’t used it, but looks like there’s an order spreadsheet above and you can see when orders are getting filled that are similar to yours in the same region.

I’m in Texas and got credit union financing. Tesla order estimate said 4-8 weeks. Got a VIN at 2 weeks from order, which is when they expect you to finalize the financing and have the credit union make the wire transfer. So even though I’m getting the car delivered at week 4 1/2, my financing was completed as soon as I got the VIN. So maybe look at order to VIN info rather than order to delivery dates?