Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

First blemish

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I noticed the first blemish today on the rear bumper while at work. Even though it’s small, it’s still very noticeable to me. Was looking forward to checking the flash drive when I got home. I checked and forgot that rear bumper doesn’t have any cameras (sigh). Now lll never know how it was cause. Dang it.

Attachments

• 66AECDB8-A2D5-4196-B8A8-D50C640A8165.jpeg
    66AECDB8-A2D5-4196-B8A8-D50C640A8165.jpeg
    317.1 KB · Views: 66
I noticed the first blemish today on the rear bumper while at work. Even though it’s small, it’s still very noticeable to me. Was looking forward to checking the flash drive when I got home. I checked and forgot that rear bumper doesn’t have any cameras (sigh). Now lll never know how it was cause. Dang it.
You should still be able to figure out if someone got close to your bumper by looking at either side repeater camera.

You should still be able to figure out if someone got close to your bumper by looking at either side repeater camera.

I was going to post the same thing. They’re rear facing cameras and if some hit the car they are likely to be seen passing right or left so picked up. Anyone walking past that hit the bumper would likely be seen too. You can eliminate viewing the front camera most likely and just concentrate on the right and left during the last 2-3 minutes of the event clips.

I did try looking through the rear facing camera but it didn’t capture the entire day or the period which I assume happened. I was thinking today at a congested parking lot, but I didn’t see any saved sentry mode videos. At least not from today, the files were 3 days old. The only footage that recorded today was not sentry but only while driving. It is set to sentry when away from home