Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

First month drive

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I've had my MY LR for roughly over a month (delivery was 12/3). Still in honeymoon phase. Sad that I already got my all weather mats dirty from snow, mud, etc.😁But at least it's doing it's job. Already have the bluish hue on my white seats especially on the driver side when my son drove it with us going to Canada with his brand new blue jeans:eek:. Already put in 1900 miles on it. Still, learning the car, it's really like a brand new phone...I've not tapped into the whole car as yet. Still buying accessories, although the basic ones are already installed (glad I did the ppf on the bumper and the hood). Car for me rides rough at times (suspension) but I don't care, it's not the worse. Drove it on the highway with very minimal road noise, my son's Model 3 is actually worse. I'm sure other luxury EV's such as the EQB, E-tron, iX, have real luxury appointments but I really don't consider Tesla a luxury brand unless we base luxury on price point alone but luxury amenities (like from its German counterpart) it does not have. Overall, I love my Model Y and I love the car and the technology that came along with it.