Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

First no charger, now no key fob, what's next??

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There's an entire forum here dedicated to FSD and Autopilot, and I'm sure (without having looked) that there's plenty of threads there discussing the upcoming removal of ultrasonic sensors in favor of Tesla Vision.

Thanks,

Bruce.

Your anecdotal observations are not data.
My anecdotal observations of the experience of countless posters around here, plus the objective fact that the vision-only cars are still hobbled with an inferior subset of features present on radar-equipped cars is all the data I need.

Blindly parroting Twitter claims from the carnival barker in chief is not data either.

My anecdotal observations of the experience of countless posters around here, plus the objective fact that the vision-only cars are still hobbled with an inferior subset of features present on radar-equipped cars is all the data I need.

Blindly parroting Twitter claims from the carnival barker in chief is not data either.
Sounds like a full and complete FBI investigation

• Funny
Reactions: mspohr

Hundreds of enthusiastic YouTube videos disagree. They are also anecdotes.
Tesla has the data. Tesla uses the data to make decisions.