TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

First Service Academy Grad to take delivery of a Model S?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Al Sherman, Feb 3, 2013.

1. Al Sherman

Al Sherman It's about THIS car.

Just for fun, I'm claiming to be 1. The first Service Academy graduate to take delivery of a Model S. 2. If not, the first Air Force Academy graduate to take delivery of a Model S.

Come on all you Squids, and Hudson High alumni; prove me wrong. Zoomies too if you can!

2. Plug Me In

Plug Me In Member

Navy ROTC here, so just like the service, wouldn't be surprised if the Academy grad gets first pick of the plum billet. :wink: Are you delivered? Our res #'s are pretty close together, don't have my delivery button yet.

3. Al Sherman

Wow, the quick reply scared me. Thought I was toasted almost immediately. Negative on delivery. Should be before the end of March. Just having fun with the Service Academy thing. Not sure what the odds are. Obviously better for #2. If not, I'm pretty sure I'll have the first MS in Franklin county Indiana. :smile:

4. 7racer

7racer Member

that's awesome! and congrats!

and truly thank you for your service.

5. Al Sherman

Thank You, and You're most welcome. I'm truly not a glory days type. Just having a little fun.:smile: