Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

First service appointment 1 month and 2 days from today???

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My cruise control is out and along with it all the "driver assistance" features. The Maryland service center was going to be a two month wait from the time I reported the problem (It took about 10 days to even find out that was the plan). Fortunately, I'm about equidistant from Raleigh, where they were able to take care of me in about 2.5 weeks.

Just imagine what the wait will be in a few months as they deliver 1200+ cars per week, and also when they release the Model X. Let's not even get started when the Model 3 comes out. I'm telling you, theres no way the Model 3 is coming out before 2020 the way things are progressing, in my opinion. Unless us Model S owners want to wait 3-4 months+ for service. That is being optimistic.

My cruise control is out and along with it all the "driver assistance" features. The Maryland service center was going to be a two month wait from the time I reported the problem (It took about 10 days to even find out that was the plan). Fortunately, I'm about equidistant from Raleigh, where they were able to take care of me in about 2.5 weeks.