Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

First Tesla service experience (mixed results)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm taking my MS75 in for a number of minor things next week. Apparently, someone at Tesla monitors these forums because I got a call from Tesla saying they want me to bring it in so they can resolve my problems. I didn't call them, they called me. They said they would give me a loaner but with a 120 mile round trip through some fairly heavy traffic each way this is not a very good option. They said if they could fix it the same day I could wait if I wanted, otherwise the loaner.

I have had awful customer service from the Orlando store/SC. I told them to cancel my order at one point because of lack of answering or returning phone calls. That got a bucketful of excuses why the problems happened but problems have not been fixed as of yet. No one at the sales office or service dept, nor anyone else at the dealer answers, or returns calls or left messages. In order to get the store to return my calls, I have to call the national office. I do not expect any better service this time.